Current positions available at Garrards
GARRARDS - MELBOURNE BRANCH
Garrards are a market leader and innovator in supplying products, equipment, training and technical support to the Pest control Industry. Our VIC branch in Keilor Park is currently seeking a full-time warehouse worker who is highly motivated.
This position is full time 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, and duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pick, prepare and pack orders for service team and customer sales, ready for dispatch
- Receives incoming goods, unloads and checks goods against order form
- Delivery and collection of goods.
- Ensure returns are monitored and maintained
- Working closely with other team members.
- General site maintenance.
- Ensuring that all policies, procedures are followed at all time
To be successful in this position, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a current and valid manual drivers license.
- Hold a current and valid fork lift license
- Have experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of Stock Control
- Computer literate and particularly experience with warehousing computer package
- Be physically fit and energetic.
- Be punctual reliable and have a great work ethic.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail